Welcome to the section of our website dedicated to employees working within the Waste Management Industry.
Waste Training Solutions provide specialist training courses for waste industry professionals at all levels of employment, from essential hands-on staff, machine operators and line supervisors, up to centre mangers and senior management.
Why is training important to me?
- To protect your health, safety and wellbeing.
- To ensure that if you are using equipment, you can operate it correctly and safely.
- To make sure you can do your job properly and efficiently.
- To make sure you can work within company policies i.e. the company environmental policy.
Making sure you are properly trained is of benefit to your company and ALSO to YOU.
Why is training of benefit to me?
- Correct Training will keep you safe.
- With the right training your job will be easier and you will be more efficient.
- If you are well trained you are an asset to the company and they will want to keep you.
- Training will make you feel part of the team.
- Proper training will give you confidence in yourself.
- Well trained employees have a better chance of moving upwards in their job.
- Being well trained will give you the chance to have an input on your job.
What sort of training is available to me?
- All of our training courses are Accredited & CPD Certified with training certificates.
- We offer training in Manual Handling Techniques and Principles.
- We offer a wide range of equipment and machinery training courses.
What can I do if I want to receive further training?
If you would like us to send further information to your employer or supervisor on training courses you feel would be of benefit to you, simply fill the form in below and we will do the rest.
- ALL TRAINING COURSES ACCREDITED AND CPD CERTIFIED
- TRAINING FOR COMPANY LEGISLATIVE COMPLIANCE
- SPECIALISED OPERATOR TRAINING ON MACHINERY
- COURSES FOR CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- ‘PASSPORT’ MEMBERSHIP FOR CAREER PROGRESSION
All courses are 100% tax deductible!