THE CPD CERTIFICATION SERVICE & CPD BENEFITS:
As a member of the CPD Certification Service, every Waste Training Solutions course has to be assessed and certified to ensure the continuity and integrity of our training programs.
What is CPD?*
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is the term used to describe the learning activities professionals engage in to develop and enhance their abilities. It enables learning to become conscious and proactive, rather than passive and reactive.
Engaging in Continuing Professional Development ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete; allowing individuals to continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re–skill’ themselves, regardless of occupation, age or educational level.
What is Accredited CPD Training?*
Accredited CPD training means the learning activity has reached the required Continuing Professional Development standards and benchmarks. The learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality. The CPD Certification Service provides recognised independent CPD accreditation compatible with global CPD requirements.
What are the Benefits of CPD?*
Continuing Professional Development is essential in helping individuals, organisations or entire industries to keep skills and knowledge up to date. Providing CPD enables organisations to become a knowledge bank to key stakeholders of your organisation. CPD accredited training courses, workshops and events allow professionals to use the learning time towards individual CPD requirements.
- ALL TRAINING COURSES ACCREDITED AND CPD CERTIFIED
- TRAINING FOR COMPANY LEGISLATIVE COMPLIANCE
- SPECIALISED OPERATOR TRAINING ON MACHINERY
- COURSES FOR CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- ‘PASSPORT’ MEMBERSHIP FOR CAREER PROGRESSION
The most common occurrences are an overloaded compactor bin lift snapping causing the bin to fall over 4 metres to the ground or a tow tub trailer going over feet
- Continuing Professional Development helps individuals to regularly focus on how they can become a more competent and effective professional.
- Training and learning increase confidence and overall capability, and compliments career aspirations.
- CPD enables individuals to adapt positively to changes in work/industry requirements. Planning CPD helps to be more efficient with time, and recording CPD properly provides evidence of professional development (this can be useful for supervision and appraisals).
- CPD shows a clear commitment to self- development and professionalism. CPD provides an opportunity for an individual to identify knowledge gaps and to resolve these in a recognisable approach to improvement.
- Providing CPD accredited learning benefits your organisation through recognition and increased brand perception. Internal use of Continuing Professional Development encourages and promotes a healthy learning culture for your organisation, leading to a more fulfilled workforce and retaining valuable staff.
- Many organisations have staff with CPD obligations as members of professional bodies. In circumstances where internal CPD training resources are low, organisations use outsourced CPD training providers to meet staff requirements.
- Outsourced CPD providers are typically training companies, online learning resources, events & conference organisers. They are experts in their field and provide practical learning opportunities through CPD events, seminars and accredited CPD courses.